söndag 22 april 2012

City and Colour live in London, The Roundhouse -18.10.11

Förövrigt så tror jag att jag nämnde här det deprimerande med att City and Colour spelade på Roundhouse här i London när jag precis hade flyttat hit men jag inte kunde gå för att jag inte hade pengarna (vilket var en löjlig summa på typ £20 eller nåt). Iaf, jag glömde bort det efter ett tag. Och så igår morse så gick jag in på City and Colours profil på Spotify och vad hittar jag om inte ett livealbum från en av hans två spelningar här? Vissa kanske tänker "men gött då kan hon ju iaf lyssna på den". Jag tänker "fan, det var en underbar spelning, vilket jag ju hör på det förbannade livealbumet, som jag kunde varit på men inte gick på. Fan."

Länken till albumet hittar ni längre ner.

....

By the way, I think I mentioned here the depressing thing with the fact that City and Colour was playing at Roundhouse here in London a few weeks after I moved here that I couldn't go to cause I didn't really have the money (which was a ridiculous amount of £20 or something like that). Anyway, I got over it and forgot about it after a while. And then yesterday morning I went in to City and Colours profile at Spotify and found a livealbum from one of his gigs here in London. Some of you may think "nice then she can atleast listen to the album". I think "fuck, it was an awesome gig, which I can hear on the bloody livealbum, that I could have been at but never went. Fuck."

Anyway, here's the link to the album at Spotify.
City and Colour – Live in London, The Roundhouse - 18.10.11



So let's just say I'm a bit sad..


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar